vendredi 31 décembre 2021

Get Items of ListView from Designer class within WinForms using Reflection in C#

I am not sure if I am on right way to prove this concept. Here is the situation, I am trying to solve.

I have one WinForms project (VB.Net) and there is on form called frmMain.vb. It has designer class called frmMain.Designer.vb. I placed one ListView control on that form and set some static item collection to its Items property.

I am calling this WinForm assembly into one C# console application using Reflection. I wan to get list of items of that particulat ListView.

 Assembly AssemblyObject = Assembly.LoadFrom(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + "/WinForms.exe");
            if (AssemblyObject != null)
            {
                Type ExceptedType = AssemblyObject.GetTypes().ToList().Where(a => a.Name == "frmMain").FirstOrDefault();

                if (ExceptedType != null)
                {

                    MemberInfo members = ((TypeInfo)ExceptedType).DeclaredMembers.Where(x => x.Name == "ListView").FirstOrDefault();
                }
            }




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire