mercredi 22 juin 2022

accessible: module jdk.proxy9 does not "opens jdk.proxy9" to unnamed module

Unable to make field private static final java.lang.reflect.Method jdk.proxy9.$Proxy196.m0 accessible: module jdk.proxy9 does not "opens jdk.proxy9" to unnamed module @18ad9d68

I tried to upgrade my project from JDK11 to JDK17, but it had this problem, I tried to add:

--add-exports
java.base/sun.util.calendar=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-opens
java.base/sun.util.calendar=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-exports
java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-opens
java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-opens
java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED

But none of them worked, prompting the message“ module jdk.proxy9 does not "opens jdk.proxy9" to unnamed module”,I referred to the question I can't find a solution





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire