mardi 3 janvier 2023

Retrieve a Class?> type from a .class file

I have a javafx window, and when I drag .class files into it I would like to "transform" them into Class<?>

I tried with Class.forname the problem is that you have to know the package, which is not my case. And I tried to read the .class file with a buffered reader to retrieve the package inside but of course it is not possible to read a .class file.

So I need to find a way to transform any .class file regardless of its location on the computer into Class<?> in my code.

@Override
    public void handle(DragEvent event) {
        Dragboard db = event.getDragboard();
        boolean success = false;
        if (db.hasFiles()) {
            for (File file : db.getFiles()) {
                String fileName = file.getName();
                // Vérifiez si le fichier a l'extension .class
                if (fileName.endsWith(".class")) {

                    //TODO
                    
                    //GlobalView.getInstance().addClassNode(new ClassNode(new Class(  the Class<?> object    )));

                }
            }
        }
        event.setDropCompleted(success);
        event.consume();
    }




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire