mercredi 24 juillet 2019

Replacing an annotation with another annotation during compile time in Spring?

I am using Swagger annotations over my controller parameters. So, I end up with annotations like @ApiParam(name="default name", value="this is a default value"). I think these is quite verbose. I would like to change it to something like @Foo. I want to know if there's a way to replace @Foo with @ApiParam during compile time. Also, since I am using Spring, I think I have to consider the annotation processing order in Spring, as well. I mean I shouldn't replace @ApiParam with @Foo after Swagger or Spring picks it up. Is there any way to do this?

I know I have to show what I have already tried, but I have no clue where to even start.

Also, the question is not related to Swagger, it is just an example. I want to replace one annotation with another during compile time, so that the one picked up by Spring won't be the one I have put on the source code, but the one I have replaced.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire