lundi 23 août 2021

Take control and info about another programs running in Windows machine

I don't know if this question was already answer and if so, sorry for the that and please provide me a link.

The question is simple but the answer maybe not. Lets say that I want to build a program to get info and do something in the classic pinball game in a windows machine (could be any other program). So if I start a instance of a pinball game (normally) in a windows and I want to know if there is anyway (like some kind of reflection) to get in my app the data about the score, maybe change some data and call some functions in the pinball instance open? If i don't make it clear, there is anyway to manipulate data in the RAM that belongs to another app from another app?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire