mardi 26 septembre 2023

Creating a text type Shape inside a rectangle shape in Document in c# using Interop.VGCore

I am trying to automate a task of creating a rectangle with text inside it programmatically using Corel Draw type library. But because of very less documentation present it is getting really tough for me.

I have already added the reference to interop.VgCore , I am able to open a new document in the CorelDraw application as well

Type pia_type = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("CorelDRAW.Application");
Application app = Activator.CreateInstance(pia_type) as Application;
app.Visible = true;

I am not able to find what to do after this . I tried creating the instance of the Shape Class but , I can't do so getting some exception :

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: 'Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {A77D0076-C6D1-4D32-9F72-F3A62CE56578} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).'





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire