vendredi 22 septembre 2023

List all available Functions in C

I want to create Bindings for another programming languge, and since there are hundrets of functions i wondering how i can make things more efficient by automating or so.

That means I want a list of all functions from a Header File with datatypes and return types like this:

void myfunction1(int)
void myfubction2()
void myfunction3(string, string)
....

I've imported the "glad.h" (header only lib) into my Main. Unfortunatly this library only binds system functions which means i cant extract them from the header file. Now I want to know if there is a C function which i can call in the Main which gives me exactly what i want, a list of all currently imported functions like described.

Is there a way to do so for example with relection or sth.

I tried to find out a soloution + I tried to give chatgpt a html list from the Docs, to extract the func names, but the list has no Definition () and returntype , that means i Would have klick hundreds of functions manually Copy them look what types and params they take ... and so on.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire