lundi 16 octobre 2023

Static member does not have a most specific implementation in the interface [closed]

I've been trying to create a solution for a SQS & .Net solution. Also, I'm new working with SQS and I watched this video Nick Chapsas YT Channel & downloaded GitHub repo used on that video. And, guess what ? dit not work on my pc :D, got this message "Static member 'IMessageHandler.MessageType' does not have a most specific implementation in the interface". I've never used abstract static on interfaces before. So, guys if any of you can help me with this error and explain why this is happenning, I'd really appreciate that because it seems no body else had this error.

I also tried more things like change reflection implementation and DI(classes, interfaces, etc). But, everything ended up worse than before.

VS: 2022 latest version 10/16/2023

Target Framework: .Net 7





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire