mercredi 25 janvier 2017

Confused about reflection terms: introspection and intercession?

I think I misunderstood some terms and I would like some clarity.

I thought that

Introspection is the ability to query (and use) data from the reflective API

Intercession is the ability to modify data from the reflective API

However, there is also two other terms:

Structural and behavioural reflection

And from reading another definition, it seems my definition for introspection and intercession is wrong.. Could it be that they are synonyms?

So my guess is that my previous (above) definition is wrong, and that actually the following is true:

Introspection = structural reflection

Intercession = behavioural(/procedural) reflection

Which one is right?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire