dimanche 23 avril 2017

How to find all the methods of a SetFactoryBean class using javap tool

I am learning java spring framework and came across SetFactoryBean bean in xml configuration file.

There are also targetClass and sourceSet are used in that beam xml file.

I am getting doubt targetClass and sourceSet are part of SetFactoryBean, but I am not able to get all the variables and methods of SetFactoryBean class.

I dont know in which file this SetFactoryBean class is in, but I know where are all these jar files in my system.

Please let me know how do I know variables and methods of SetFactoryBean class using javap tool in my windows system given folder of all files.

I tried the below command

javap -classpath ./spring-core-4.3.5.RELEASE.jar org\springfamework\beans\factory\config\SetFactoryBean

but no use and getting the below error

Error: class not found: org\springfamework\beans\factory\config\SetFactoryBean





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire