mardi 25 avril 2017

how to have javadoc available at runtime to use with javascript rhino?

or
how to convert the javadoc at source file into easily readable documentation to help rhino javascript usage?

It should be something I would always run at compile time, to generate help text files to be loaded by my application.

I use Eclipse so where to configure it would be a plus!

It should be easily linkable thru reflection, so the help files identifiers should contain package/class/method/paramIndex.

Not sure but I guess it would be good if it could be a XML file we could dinamically load to link thru reflection.

PS.: I could use annotations: http://ift.tt/2oJdP71
but that would be a lot of work in case I change any parameter name and it's documentation, would have to do it twice, and I would miss the automatic IDE helper when chaging the param var identifier.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire