mardi 27 octobre 2020

kapt issue while configuring Kotlin in existing project

I have a working android project and I was trying to configure Kotlin into existing project, but after configuring Kotlin into the project I encounter an problem which I tried to resolve but not able to succeed.

error: type Class does not take parameters public void redirectNewActivity(Context context, Class<? extends AppCompatActivity> activityClass, String TAG) {

I am getting this error everywhere "Class" class(Reflection) is getting used.

I tried using this.

dataBinding {
    enabled = true
}

this,

kapt {
    generateStubs = true
}

and this,

android.enableJetifier=true
android.useAndroidX=true
org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx1536m
android.databinding.enableV2=true

but nothing is working.

I am wondering now if is it really that difficult to configure Kotlin in any existing android project?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire