mardi 21 novembre 2023

How can I find all the types that have not inherited from anything in my code via Reflection in C#?

I have some classes that inherit from a base class and I have other classes that inherit from nothing:

public class SomeDerivedClass : BaseClass

and

public class FreeFromInheritanceClass
{
}

I want to find FreeFromInheritanceClass and other classes like it.

I tried this code but iI want to find FreeFromInheritanceClass and other classes like it.

I tried this code but it does not work:

typeof(Program)
.GetTypes()
.Where(i => i.BaseType == null)

I found out that my FreeFromInheritanceClass in fact inherits from System.Object.

So, how can I find the classes that do not inherit from anything?t does not work:

typeof(Program)
.GetTypes()
.Where(i => i.BaseType == null)

I found out that my FreeFromInheritanceClass in fact inherits from System.Object.

So, how can I find the classes that do not inherit from anything?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire