vendredi 19 juin 2015

Getting inherited public static field with Reflection in Portable Class Libraries

Within a Portable Class Library, I have 2 classes:

The parent

public class Parent
{
    public string inherited;
    public static string inheritedStatic;
}

And the child the derives from it

public class Child : Parent
{
    public static string mine;
}

The problem is that I cannot get the inherited static field named "inheritedState", I just get the non-static ("inherited").

This is the code that I'm running:

class Program
{
    static void Main(string[] args)
    {
        var childFields = typeof(Child).GetTypeInfo().GetRuntimeFields();

        foreach (var fieldInfo in childFields)
        {
            Console.WriteLine(fieldInfo);
        }
    }
}

What should I do to get the inherited static field? Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire