mardi 26 janvier 2016

How do I get array item type in TypeScript using the Reflection API?

I have the following little class in TypeScript, with some public fields decorated:

class Company {
    @dataMember
    public name: string;

    @dataMember
    public people: Person[];
}

class Person {
    // ...
}

Using the experimental Reflection API, I can determine the types of Company properties name and people: they are String and Array, respectively.

How would I determine the type (reference to constructor function) of array items? Is it even possible? In this case, it should be Person.


Note: I need the type reference before instantiation, and because of this, it is impossible to dynamically determine the type using array items: there are no array items, there isn't even an Array instance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire