vendredi 20 juillet 2018

reflecting tables from sqlite to use in a flask app

I am trying to reflect a table called 'cars' from a sqlite database called 'mydb.db' to use in a flask API but I get some errors when doing it:

from flask import Flask
from flask_sqlalchemy import SQLAlchemy

from sqlalchemy import MetaData, create_engine
from sqlalchemy import Table

app = Flask(__name__)

engine = create_engine("sqlite:////...path.../mydb.db")

metadata = MetaData(engine, reflect=True)

Cars = Table('cars', metadata, autoload=True, autoload_with=engine)


db = SQLAlchemy(app)

car1 = Cars(ID_name = 'asd1' , name ='Roger' , state='done' )

db.session.add(car1)

db.session.commit

if __name__ == '__main__':
    app.run()

But I get the following error 'TypeError: 'Table' object is not callable'

How Can I fix it?

pd. My db has a primarykey which is 'ID_name'





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire