jeudi 26 juillet 2018

Swap the values in List [on hold]

I have a List of some object which has multiple properties with prefix before and after in there name. few properties of class

class foo
    {
        public string before_value1 { get; set; }
        public string before_value2 { get; set; }
        public string before_value3 { get; set; }
        public string before_value4 { get; set; }

        public string after_value1 { get; set; }
        public string after_value2 { get; set; }
        public string after_value3 { get; set; }
        public string after_value4 { get; set; }

    }

let the name of the class is foo and I have some object collection

List<foo> objFooList(having size of more then 1000)

I Want to loop through collection object and swap all the values of before properties with after properties.

objFooList.ForEach(x=>{
   x.before_value1=x.after_value1;
   x.before_value2=x.after_value2;
   x.before_value3=x.after_value3;
   x.before_value4=x.after_value4;
})

here I am mentioning only few fields of class but I have multiple fields and I don't want to manually do this by typing name of each field.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire