samedi 23 mars 2019

Class not found exception using WildFly 12 . ClassName$1 not found

i am using WildFly 12 in one of my project at work. A ClassNotFound is getting me crazy even the class is correctly part of the project.

    Exception in thread "Thread-92" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/me/MyClass$1
15:43:22,284 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-92)     at com.me.MyClass.createCommand(MyClass.java:10)

I dont understand the reason why WildFly is saying that he is not found the MyClass$1 when the name of my class is MyClass ? I was thinking that it is a problem of java reflection so i made all my methods public. ( i made it cause of proxy objects that create WildFly ).

Someone has a solution or can give me some suggestions ? Thnks to everyone





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire