mercredi 27 mars 2019

Substitute Assembly Versions on runtime

I am writing a piece of software that is plugin based. Each plug is a class library that references MyFramework NuGet packages.

While authoring such a class library, I am interested in being able to execute it against a console application MyRunner and to debug both MyFramework, MyRunner and the class library itself.

Currently, I when I build MyClassLibrary, via the debug settings of the project, I can pass its name to the MyRunner.exe to be loaded dynamically and executed. This works with full debug.

However, I am having issues resolving assemblies since MyClassLibrary depends on MyFramework, Version=10.32.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while MyRunner has project references to MyFramework, Version=10.32.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

Is there a way to resolve a different version on of an assembly than the one referenced by the MyClassLibrary project so that I can debug into MyFramework.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire