jeudi 16 avril 2020

.NET How to change class atribute in runtime?

I've got an issue with changing attribute at runtime.

I'm using https://www.filehelpers.net/ to handle csv but I think this problem is similar for any other custom attributes.

There is a class representing entity:

[DelimitedRecord("\t")]
public class FileHelper
{
    [FieldNotEmpty]
    public string Id = "1";
    public string Name = "Product1"
}

This class is used as generic parameter for file reading engine. What I want to do is to change DelimitedRecord("\t") to a runtime value eg. semicolon .

I know that I can use below code to get attributes but only read.

DelimitedRecordAttribute[] attributes = (DelimitedRecordAttribute[]) typeof(FileHelper).GetCustomAttributes(typeof(DelimitedRecordAttribute), false);

Is there option to change attribute value or remove it and add new attribute new value?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire