mercredi 15 septembre 2021

How to use reflection to get all mvc pages and not partial views

I have used reflection to get all pages in a mvc .net framework application. I have looked for controller/action combination to name the items in the pages list. How ever it brings back views and partial views and I am just interested in the main views. How can I get just the main pages with reflection? Note I am using this to dictate which users can view which pages.

Assembly asm = Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly();

            var methods = asm.GetTypes()
                .Where(type => typeof(Controller).IsAssignableFrom(type)) //filter controllers
                .SelectMany(type => type.GetMethods())
                .Where(method => method.IsPublic && !method.IsDefined(typeof(NonActionAttribute)));




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire