mercredi 20 mai 2015

Reflecting types with generic arguments

Apologies if the title is a little confusing, but I'm stuck with a scenario that seems a little odd.

I've been working with a lot of reflection recently and passed off something early in my project, but now have begun to question it again.

When reflecting a type in .net that has generic arguments, the Name property of the reflected type seems to come out a little less friendly on the eye than expected.

For example:

If you had a List of string, the type is List and the generic argument is String, so: List<String>

However, when reflecting this, you get something similar to:

List<`1[String>

Would anybody be able to shed some light on this? It's an absolute mess to try and work with it, and I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing here?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire