mercredi 21 septembre 2016

Extending a hidden / reflection only class in Android Studio

I've seen answers to extending a hidden / reflection only class and I've seen publicly available libraries that extend such classes when decompiling the jar file. In Android Studio, however when I follow the approach with dummy packages and classes, see:

Android: Extending a hidden class that is obtained through reflection

Java how to extend a hidden class

I'm not getting my code to compile with the issue

Error:Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithInstantRunForDebug'.
> class com.company.sockets.CustomSocketImpl cannot access its superclass java.net.PlainSocketImpl

and I'm wondering if there's a gradle solution to fix or ignore this issue in Android Studio.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire