jeudi 25 juin 2020

Explanation of use for Java Reflection [closed]

I hope this is an okay question for this board. If it is not, please let me know immediately and I will pull it. Also, if it belongs on another board, I would appreciate knowing which board that would be.

I am reviewing Java Reflection for a class. We students were just given a link to the Oracle tutorial and told to read it. I've read it, but I'm having trouble understanding how it would be used in real life.

Can anyone share with me a real-life example of where Reflection would be necessary? I'm not looking for code. Rather, I'm looking for something like this: "Suppose you have a program that does ____. Here is the situation where that program would require Reflection to do ____." Or something like that. I'm just trying to conceptualize where I might see a situation come up where I would find a need for it. I just think it might help me understand it better.

Thanks for any input you can share.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire