jeudi 18 juin 2020

Network printer reflection from WLAN repeater to base station router

I've an old hp LaserJet 4100 Series network printer connected to a FritzBox! 7390 in function as an WLAN repeater, because I don't want to lay a LAN cable across two rooms to the base station router (FritzBox! 7530).

The problem is, that I want to use the WLAN from the base station router, but the printer isn't directly connected to it. So I must change the WLAN (from FritzBox! 7530 to FritzBox! 7390) before printing a document. That's very annoying and not a good usability.

So my question is: Is it possible to reflect a network printer from a WLAN repeater to the base station router within the same network, so I can print in every WLAN? I've searching for it in the internet, but no good answer found. Can you help me?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire