vendredi 24 juillet 2020

Iron Python: can I reflect over compiled Python assembly from within .NET

I have a .NET application that makes significant use of reflection, reflecting over C# and VB class libraries. I would like to add the option to include Python class libraries, written using Iron Python and compiled to .NET assemblies. Will that work? The only references I have so far found to reflection in Iron Python refer to reflecting over external .NET assemblies from within Iron Python code. I need it the other way around.

(I know that the correct response in Stack Overflow is 'Have you tried it?'. I have not yet tried Iron Python at all. I don't want to invest the time learning how to use Iron Python if my fundamental requirement is a wild goose chase. So if anyone knows whether what I require will definitely/definitely-not work, I would appreciate it.)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire