jeudi 15 juillet 2021

How to access an event in a dictionary with C#? [duplicate]

I'm trying to access an event which I have placed in a dictionary, I'd like to raise this event by selecting it from the dictionary. My event is defined as follows:

public static event EventHandler<SelectResultaatArgs> AddressSelected;

The dictionary looks as follows, which raises no build errors:

private Dictionary<string, Delegate> _eventIdentifiers = new() {
        { "AddressSelected", AddressSelected}
};

I have tried the following methods of accessing the event, both return null.

var r =_eventIdentifiers["AddressSelected"].GetMethodInfo();

and

var r =_eventIdentifiers["AddressSelected"];

I receive an event name from a different layer, which I want to use to raise a specific event from the dictionary, how could I assure that the result returned is not null?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire