dimanche 17 septembre 2017

C# Convert List

Currently, I am struggling to convert List<object> to object.

How should look like is each item from the list, to become a property of the object. I think here I should look for the dynamic generation of classes.

An example: The list:

List<object> objects = new List<object>{ FirstName = "Nick", SecondName = "John" };

Should be converted to object/class:

class ConvertedObjects
{
   public string FirstName {get;set;}
   public string SecondName {get;set;
}

Here I guess I have to go deeper in Reflection, but I am not sure if there is any workaround of that?

The trick here is that every time List<object> will have different values, so I cannot hard-code a class and then only set properties.

Thanks in advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire