mardi 17 février 2015

Reflection Issues with Optaplanner

I'm building an optimization program using Optaplanner 6.2.0.CR4, and I'm running into reflection issues with the ReflectionPropertyAcessor class, line 63: return readMethod.invoke(bean) and the other invoke methods in this class. Debugging the code, I'm usually able to "Step-into" the code into whatever of my classes it's calling, but Eclipse throws an error every time it reaches the end of whatever method is being called. This results in Method.invoke(Object, Object) line not available, DelegatingMethodAccesorImpl.invoke(Object, Object[]) line not available, GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Object, Object[]) line not available and then a screen asking me to change the attached source.


I'm running JRE 1.8, and I have the source code for Optaplanner imported into Eclipse as its oven Maven project, with my code as its own separate Java project for now. I'm pretty new to using Maven and build tools in general. Could this error be a result of bad dependencies, classpath, etc? Is there a better way to set up my project? I'm in the process of moving my code into a Maven project also.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire