mercredi 5 août 2020

ReflectionException (-1) Class App\Http\Controllers\Auth\RegisterController does not exist

When i send the data of the form in my register, its appears this error.

I don't know what to change the code to send the information to my DB.

My route is this

Route::post('/register', 'RegisterController@createUser');

My function createUser is this

  public function createUser(array $data)
    {
        $usuarioNuevo =  User::create([
            'nombre' => $data['nombre'],
            'apellido' => $data['apellido'],
            'legajo' => $data['legajo'],
            'email' => $data['email'],
            'contrasena' => Hash::make($data['contrasena']),
        ]);

        $usuarioNuevo->save();

        return redirect("/index");
    }

My RegisterController contain this

namespace App\Http\Controllers\Auth\RegisterController;

use App\User;
use App\Http\Controllers\Controller;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Hash;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Validator;
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\RegistersUsers;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Auth;

it marks me that the error is in this file

C:\xampp\htdocs\dashboard\ARCHIVOS\uba\PaginaInfectologia\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php

the error marks this line as an error

$reflector = new ReflectionClass($concrete);




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire